Sunday, March 15, 2009

Returning Your Message

I know what you mean; I had one of those nights last week. It was amazing! A well deserved (and expensive) night out. Right now. however, I'm a little into the bottle and watching an infomercial for "Turbo Jam" - it's basically Toe Bow meets 20 minute workouts. They guarantee 10lbs and 10in in 10 days. I believe it. It basically looks like a high intensity kick boxing class compressed into a twenty minute workout. Even I can't do half the shit on this DVD. It's like a weight-loss DVD for people who are already in shape. I don't get this?! A 300 lb man would probably die from a heart attack. These workouts also look more like a choreographed dance... How am i expected to remember this? These people all scare me, they are all far too happy...

No comments: