Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Story About Starbu... I mean Love

Awww, so cute. I remember the day those two love birds met actually. It was a beautiful late summer day, the air was crisp with love. I remember seeing this wonderful brunette with a perfect smile, but alas her eyes were not for me, but another man. It took me a while to see who she was looking at, but it didn't take long to see that a simple street could not keep these two apart. I will always remember that day, it was the first time i ever ordered the Vanilla Bean Frapachino. As i sat by the window of the Starbucks, enjoying my Vanilla treat, i witnessed love bloom. No, I wasn't in the same Starbucks as her..What?, NO i wasn't in his either. I was actually in the one on the second floor two doors down. You know that new one they put in, that over looks the park.. yeah yeah that one, the one directly above that old Starbucks.

No comments: